The Children and Young People’s Plan is based on evidence taken from past performance, needs assessments and agreed priorities with our partners. The Children and Young People’s Plan sets a clear direction for the West Cheshire Strategic Partnership for the next 4 years. The strategic partnership has agreed the following revised strategic outcomes:
- To promote and improve the emotional health and wellbeing of children, young people and their families (Emotional Health and Wellbeing).
- To support our Children in Care and Care Leavers to enable them to achieve their full potential (Children in Care and Care Leavers).
- The needs of children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disability are met (SEND).
- Intervening in a joined up way at the earliest possible stage to prevent problems escalating with children, young people and their families (Prevention).
- To promote the development of children in the Early Years so that the gap in outcomes between vulnerable children and their peers is closed (Early Years Closing the Gap).